Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Sparkly Chiffon Circle Twirl Skirts...


I sewed an elastic waist chiffon sparkly circle skirt for my Lil Chick to wear for her garden fairy costume.  Oh what fun she has had twirling around and around!
Circle skirts are so much fun and once you figure out your measurements it's a cinch!  I followed the tutorial at Ikatbag.com. It is complete with good directions, diagrams, and a template.

Also, I have been overly enjoying tagging anything I sew with my new woven labels. (See above in the bottom right photo.)  After working really hard on a project: seam ripping errant threads, remeasuring, fitting, taking in, letting out, trimming etc...it feels like such an accomplishment to tack that label on!   I love them!

Happy Costume sewing! I better get going, I still need to finish a bat costume for Bubbalu!

Amanda - Vintage Dutch Girl

1 comment :

  1. Christmas presents for all 3 of my girls.....I'm on my way to check out your link. Thank you. BTW, I love that idea....a garden fairy!

    ReplyDelete

C'mon, let's chat a bit...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...